Chair Care Suggestions
For maintaining the comfort and enjoying the service of the furniture for long, it is suggested to follow some of the important guidelines.
Listed below are some of the guidelines which help in preserving and protecting the products and to add enhanced service life:
- Always ensure that all the components are rightly inserted at the right place and other parts fitted properly.
- While assembling a Chair, ensure that the Chair is assembled strictly as per the instructions in the manual provide by the company.
- The Chair must be firmly based on a leveled ground.
- Always make sure that the tensions control of the mechanism is properly adjusted according to the weight of the person sitting in it thus, allowing the chair to move in a controlled and smooth position.
- Inspect and maintain chair at least twice in a year. In case one detects any technical snag and / or any component / accessory loosened get it rectified immediately by the company technician. Please note that chair rectified / serviced by any outside person may loose the warranty.
- Never put hot objects or live electrical appliances on upholstered chairs. The upholstery may catch fire and even harm user and property.